Coming over?


Because I officially have a guest room...

Here it is, your long awaited tour of my new place. First off, I love it. As far as apartments I have lived in, this is easily the nicest. And the newest. There are some kinks... the generators we are running off of switch at 7:15 so there are two power outages a day. You really need to remember to reset the a/c when that happens. There are so many switches that I have no idea what some of them are for... and there is one outlet in my kitchen. Hello power bar! Sorry Mom, I know you don't trust those. Oh and you need to flip a switch for hot water. It's all very foreign to me. And I love it.

But... those are all minor, so minor. I have a beautiful two bedroom apartment all to myself. I could talk (well, write) a lot about it but I'll let the pictures speak for themselves at this point. More personal decorative touches to come this weekend.

So, please feel invited... I have a room for guests and it's begging to be used!

Here's to moving!


Kitchen... oh the meals I'll be making :)

Washing machine in the kitchen. Yes, you read that right.

Bathroom... you get it.

Living room with the view of the dining room table/chairs in the back.

Entertainment unit... tv is still to arrive.




Bedroom! This is the duvet cover my apartment came with...


Bedroom again...

My wardrobe and my still packed wardrobe.

Comments

Popular Posts