I've decided to stay...

So I unpacked. It's official, I am moved in.



My apartment is taking on a joyous life of its own. I have started to change things to the way I like it, and add in colours and accents that make it more "me". Have I mentioned my fabulous bowl I got for my dining room table? Pictures to follow... just imagine the most fabulous purple bowl your mind can conceive and you still don't have it. That's how much I love it.



My wardrobe is now full of my wardrobe. But... there was a slight tragedy I realized this morning... my favourite tee shirt is nowhere to be found. My California Angels tee is awol and I am slightly upset by this... so Mom, if you find it, I might want it mailed. Sadly I think it's in Troy all on its own.



I want visitors. I have a spare room and this place is a must see... trust me!



I am even remembering how to cook and clean. The time in the hotel did not ruin me, as many feared. And I do love my washer/dryer in one machine. It's a welcome treat... and once more, I am living in a place that does not have a dishwasher... I think that is my fate.



Oh so happy in Khalifa B,

Joyous

Comments

  1. I HAVE IT!!!! the tshirt was in the lovely little clothes basket that was in your room and i must give credit where it is due.. Lucy discovered it when she was in there, opening and closing whatever was possible and the laundry hamper was one of the items. There is also a black tshirt and capris, all of which will make it to your house at some point. So far, I have washed them, and folded them. next I plan to write you a note and then hand the entire package to my lovely husband to do what he does best... Fed X...
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts