The good news is, I remember how to work...

Day 2 in the books people... Good meetings, and I love my Jr. High Department, all 4 of us. I'll try and be exciting for this update but, really, today was a work day... and I know how much people love hearing teachers talk about work so... hmmm. Food was good at lunch. It was catered in by a Lebanese place. My pores "might" be purging some serious garlic now. I'll spare you those details.

Again we were bused to the school from our hotel, I think that is the way it's going to be for the duration of our hotel stay. Then they will bus us from our apartment to the school once we move in. Still not sure about that date... and I am not worried. I officially moved into my hotel room, well, as much as possible. The lovely front desk man brought me up extra coat hangers yesterday.

Want to hear about the food some more?! Ha... really, it's good. And you know me, I can be picky and this is all an adventure. New favourite: Dragon fruit. But I do not love strawberry juice... it's like I am drinking fruit, fruit that has been beaten up and put in a glass. Still loving the veal bacon, seriously, stop laughing and try it! The most wonderful thing is that they make a perfect pot of tea here. Ahhhhh...

Ok, this is a boring entry. Sorry... but I wanted to put up some pics and then I felt like I should write something. I booked a manicure and pedicure here in the hotel tomorrow... that's news. This place is hell on my feet... sandals are not helping either.

Tonight's goal is to be in bed before 1am because 6:30 has been feeling awfully early.

Night night...

Comments

Popular Posts