Would you like the tour?


Yeah, they shouldn't ask for "comments"


Security to get into my school... I'm popular, you know



Lunch today... yummmmmmers


Got water? You need it here


View across the road from my school, construction is everywhere


This is the view from my classroom: the courtyard


Let's go see in my room...

Hmmm... I am not really ready? Worried? Nope


Ladies washroom. North America should embrace this setup


This is where I will relax after a very taxing day...


And here are other people doing that very thing...


Where I'll stand when it's hot and I am on supervision


Front doors

View at the front of my school


Well, flags...


Foyer (are you bored yet? Sorry)


Did I mention I am in the desert?


Front of my school, look up... wayyyy up...


View driving into the school in Khalifa A

Grand Mosque... amazing and HUGE


And this would be the Cricket Stadium


A mall I have not been to... yet. Just trying to entice visitors....

Comments

Popular Posts