The musings of me... last day at home

Bags are packed (kinda), box is ready to ship (minus tape), carry on is well, open and empty... OK, I am not ready. But I am willing and able. And I will be ready. That's a promise. I don't know who invented "vacation time" but it's weird and wild and foreign to me. Which reminds me, I don't know where my watch is...

Mmmmm what will I miss most about home... my ocean. But I will make due with the water that surrounds me in Abu Dhabi. I will miss friends and family but the ones who want to stay in touch will stay in touch and I won't miss them so much. I'm pretty sure I will miss familiarity and ease but, that will come to me in time over there.

Short and sweet... Believe it or not, I don't have time to be sharing the musings of my mad mind.

Comments

  1. DUDE... I log on with anticipation of something to read.... WTF? haha
    xoxo glad you are TOO busy to write on here. Its like Good Will Hunting.... im kinda glad there is nothing for me to read.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts